Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Crazy Coil's


I absolutely ADORE this crazy wonderful family. Ohmygoodness I can't even begin to tell you or where to begin on where the adoration for this family begins. Let's just say the Mom/Grandma of the family is BEYOND AWESOME, and her daughter/aunt is WONDERFUL. To have had the oppurtunity to photograph this wonderful family was such a blessing. 

Enjoy the photos... and yes I know it's an over load of cuteness... what's a photographer to do?

The Coil Family

The Coil Family - Part 2

Siblings

Siblings THE SEQUEL

Sisters



Grampa and his Grandson

Grandma's job is to spoil... 

Still in love 10 years later



The men

Mommy's Little Man

Mommy's Girls


Can you believe they are mother and daughter? I know I can't either they look like sisters. 








Thank you for looking...

Enjoy... :)
Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment