Friday, July 20, 2012

8th Grade Graduation 2011


So please bear with these pictures. This was when I was first learning my camera and getting used to it. Now it's a part of my body, I know it, it knows me. We now work together flawlessly. Well most of the time...  

These were taken over a year ago for Jacob's 8th grade graduation. Now he's going to be a sophomore in High School.... My baby has grown up way to fast... 


Practicing with his choral group to entertain the graduating class.


Proud Grandparents in the audience... Love these two ... so much...


Right before he marches in with his adviser teacher Ms Amy Sweet



Marching in with his class. Yes they are all excited to go to Foothill or Amador High School next year (2011-2012)...


Celebration dinner with the family. 


Thanks for looking enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment