Wednesday, September 12, 2012

California Grows 'Em GORGEOUS

I only have one word for this beauty.... GORGEOUS!!!!! Yes here in CA we grow them BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This beauty was a ball of fun. So cute and so many ideas. I love her energy and her spirit!!!! She is so very talented. She does hair and make up and WOW is she AWESOME... Presenting the beautiful Meredith Coil.... 
This cute little guy was a long for the shoot too, isn't he cute!!!!

Okay enough joking around. We really DO grow them beautiful here in CA...











More for your view pleasure some artistic ones that I did of her fun accessories that she wore that day... 




Just walk away...
I'm sexy and I know it..


I truly enjoyed having the pleasure of doing Meredith's photos. She was so much fun and so adventurous!!!!!

Thank you for looking

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment