Tuesday, September 18, 2012

YELP Ad



A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting an ad for YELP. I want to first preface this that YELP is in NO WAY paying me for my comments. These are solely my opinions and thoughts. I love going to YELP to find what others think of a business. I have found some good businesses and stayed away from some possibly night mares. In fact in all the time I have used YELP I have only regretted going once and that was because the business had 3 stars and I gave it a chance.

When I decided to open my business, I was encouraged to open a YELP account and I'm so glad I did. Working with them have been great and its nice to be able to refer people to my YELP page when they want to read other's reviews. If you want to read for yourself you can go here and see for yourself. 

Making this ad was so much fun and I got to take a few pictures of two of my favorite people. Enjoy...










Thank you for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment