Thursday, August 16, 2012

Haley's Fundraiser


Hi there!!!!

I'm a big believer in giving back to your community or schools when you can. My sweet friend Haley is a Senior this year at our local high school, she's in leadership, a cheerleader and an all around sweetheart!!!! This year she has been asked as the captain of her cheer leading squad to participate in the Macy's Day Parade at Thanksgiving. The cost of this trip is very expensive and she is trying to raise the money to go. AGAIN I can not stress how sweet this girl is and what a wonderful once in a lifetime experience this would be. 

So for Haley I'm offering a VERY limited deal to the first 20 people in the Bay Area who respond. This deal does exclude weddings and major events, but family photos, Senior Photos, newborn, maternity, school pictures or updating yearly pictures of your little applies. :) 

The maximum number of children I can do at this price is 4 at one sitting if you are opting for school photos. I'm very sorry, however we are still running our Back to School Special as well :)

$60 for a 1.5 hour session. $45 goes to Haley's trip
I'm only offering 20 sessions at this rate :)
Families/Clients will get... A CD with 25-30 Edited prints and a very good time... in a low pressure setting... 
I use Natural Light meaning I prefer to photography out doors
You will also have all copyright permissions to reprint your prints for personal use. 

Contact info is 
  or Phone 925.980.3811
When contacting me have tell me this is for Haley's fundraiser or Haley Bean... 


Remember this is only a limited offer, so if you want this great offer you MUST act fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment